Blogging Downtime

Today, I lost one great piece because of this blogging downtime.

I checked Blogger Status and one Jason writes, we are on high maintenance, a carryover of our response because of the blogging problem we encountered last week.

In another instance, I got this from the blog site: "Downtime maintenance. We are migrating databases to make Blogger stronger and stay tuned. We will be back shortly."

So this makes sense, I told myself.

But if you have lost several great works of literature on exilic life, ahem-ahem, this does not make sense, I suppose.

So I cry foul.

Where are those pieces that when I am about to publish, with the last stages of my self-editing mode to assure myself that my piece is complete so that the firstborn would not mock me, oh where are they now?

Like this one on how to face a new day, the one that I wrote just after waking up, this idea about the aroma of a newly brewed coffed in the early morning hours?

I try the blog again.

Still on high maintenance.

Still on migrating databases.

I stand up.

I go to the kitchen to take a cup of Colombia coffee newly brewed.

I will have to migrate my anger on the coffee newly brewed, with the coffee pot simmering hot.


A. S. Agcaoili
Torrance, CA
Began June 7, finished June 9, 2006

No comments: