A Daughter's Haitus and the Clarity of Her Blog

No, the daughter says.

No, this is not a stop to the blogging but one hell of a hiatus that I need to impose upon my respectable self.

I could imagine her excuses: one, father, who is far away and slaving it out in a land of exile many thousand miles between us, has declared his ultimatum that unless, unless I moderate my blogging with my duty to cultivate my mind by minding my school books and academic life in college, I would have to go the ways of the ancestors who had to sell off, at bargain, all their property so they could meet the demands of their everyday bill;

two, I have been given the choice by my parents, two choices: I moderate my blogging or I stop going to college.


To be continued....


A. S. Agcaoili
Torrance, CA
June 17, 2006

No comments: