SABBATICAL NOTES. 16 JAN 2014 N3

SABBATICAL NOTES. 16 JAN 2014 N3

TODAY WE HAD a brief exchange, Kas Mahilum the full-time labor organizer and I. 

He has gone the route of the real activist who makes sense, and makes sense because he knows what he is talking about. 

And he makes sense because he translates his words into action.

He asked me if I stayed in the University where we met in another set of circumstances, he my student, myself as his teacher.

That was a long time ago--and the situation has changed: he has become my teacher on how to struggle for something greater and grander, and greater and grander because just and fair.

Yesterday, I asked him if I could repost some of his pictures on my wall, and today, he said Yes!

This is to document what you are doing for the oppressed like us, I said.

This is to inspire me more to do the right thing, he replied.

So, here, to you, saludos, Kas Mahilum: The Force Be With You--TFBWY!

No comments: